- We no longer meet at Renton Tech College but now at the FIRST WA Field House,
21238 68th Ave South, Kent, WA
(as of 1/21/17).
- Signs will direct you either upstairs to the conference room or straight through the building to the warehouse highbay.
- Meetings may be followed by an afternoon robot work session (until 4 p.m.) where we'll
build and program the Parallax BOE-Bot Arduino Robots, depending on interest.
Bring your kit (available for $125 cash or check), a project to work on, questions to ask, or just hang out and see what others are working on.
Robothon will be at Seattle Center Armory on Saturday, September 30, 2017. It is open to the public
and admission is free. Check the Robothon page for details on events and
activities. Click here for a printable poster you can put up to spread the word.
Our regular meetings start at 10 a.m. on the third Saturday of each month at the FIRST WA Field House,
21238 68th Ave South, Kent, WA.
See the meetings page for details on location and directions.
Note that it's always a good idea to check this page before the meeting in case inclement weather or something unexpected forces a cancellation.
See "Events" on the SRS Facebook page for planned presentations for upcoming meetings. See the
Past Presentations page for an archive of presenters, their presentation slides and their topics.
- Scott Worley will present on the challenges of designing 3D printed things that will actually print successfully.
- Tom Carroll will present on the mechanical aspects of building robots.
- Carol Hazlett will lead a discussion on PID controllers.
- This slot is currently available. Contact Steve Kaehler if you are interested in presenting or
have contact information for someone who is. This can even be a remote presentation via Google Hangouts.
Monday Night Chat
The Seattle Robotics Society hosts a "Monday Night Chat"
each week. Official time is 7 - 9 p.m. Pacific Time, but people are often
around outside this timeframe as well. Details are on the Contact Us page.